Friday, March 15, 2013

This blog will reveal the Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) targeted gender and race based harassment operations against me.  I am a former Central Intelligence Agency Clandestine Service Trainee, see my CIA story at CIACorrupt.Blogspot.com.

I am under FBI surveillance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.  FBI has harassed me, my friends and family, including children, during the course of its surveillance harassment operations against me.  I cannot leave my home without being subjected to FBI's systematic, coordinated, planned harassment operations.  Further, FBI has brought its harassment operations to my backyard on the Dobson Ranch Golf Course in Mesa, AZ.

I will use this blog to document FBI agents who are engaged in FBI's harassment operations against me, including pictures and videos of FBI agents.  FBI agents have physically assaulted me on multiple occasions, threatened to physically assault me,  threatened to damage my property and threatened to harm my family. FBI agents have made false reports to Mesa Police Department about my constitutionally protected actions, documenting FBI's waste, fraud and abuse.

FBI agents engaged in these harassment operations are also intentionally revealing classified information, information about FBI's sources and methods, etc.  FBI agents are engaged in criminal actions during their surveillance harassment operations against me.

I have reported FBI's harassment to President Barack Obama, Senator Dianne Feinstein, Chair of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Mike Rogers, Chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, Senator John McCain and others.  FBI has continued their harassment operations  despite my reports to the highest levels of US Government.

I will use this blog to expose the FBI agents involved in this conspiracy to deny me my constitutionally protected right and agents engaged in harassment operations against me.  FBI's actions are a threat to US National Security and it is vital the American public and the world are aware of FBI's corruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment