Saturday, March 16, 2013

FBI Publix Grocery Store, Fairburn, Georgia


FBI followed me into Publix Grocery store after I purchased a lottery ticket for my mother.  After I purchased my mother's lottery ticket, I turned around and FBI's Black male & Asian female thug couple walked in behind me holding hands.  I followed FBI's Asian female thug into the women's bathroom to confirm this was another FBI Black male thug centered interracial  couple operation. FBI had several Black female thugs working as cashiers in Publix who supported FBI's Black male & Asian female thug couple operation.

FBI staged this retaliatory operation immediately after I had my letters reporting FBI harassment to Dianne Feinstein, Chair of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and Mike Rogers, Chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence notarized at Wells Fargo Bank in Fairburn, GA in the Publix shopping center.

No comments:

Post a Comment