Sunday, March 24, 2013

FBI Tempe Market Place Black Male Thug Ops 12/26/2012

On December 26, 2012, I went to Harkins movie theater at Tempe Market Place with my nephews.  We went to see the Hobbit, I remember because my niece did not want to see the movie and stayed at  home.  FBI thugs use any opportunity they can to launch a harassment operation, whether I am with children, alone, does not matter to FBI's thugs.

When we arrived at Harkins the person working at the ticket counter told us there were only front row seats left for the showing we wanted, she asked if we wanted to wait for a later showing. We decided to wait for the later showing and went to Gamestop to waste time before the movie, FBI had its Black male thugs in place for our arrival, see film posted below.

After the movie, FBI had its usual Black male thug centered interracial couples in place, along our path.  FBI had two young looking Black male and Latina thug couples sitting outside in the cold.  As soon as we passed FBI's thug couple, they got up to leave, I watched FBI's operation unfold.  FBI also had their usual Black male thugs walking towards us as we left Harkins movie theater.

FBI Gamestop Tempe Market Place I


FBI Gamestop Tempe Market Place II


FBI Gamestop Tempe Market Place III


FBI Gamestop Tempe Market Place IV


FBI Black male & Latina Thug Couples Tempe Market Place I


FBI Black male & Latina Thug Couples Tempe Market Place II


FBI Black Male Thug in Car on Way Home From Movies


No comments:

Post a Comment