Sunday, March 24, 2013

FBI Christmas Thug Operations 12/25/2012

FBI does not take holidays off of harassment operations, Christmas was no exception. I knew FBI would harass me throughout the Holiday season and FBI launched its Black male thug centered harassment operations from Thanksgiving to the New Year.

 I did not go anywhere Christmas day and FBI brought its thug operations to my backyard. Before FBI surveillance harassment operations, I had never seen a Black man on the Dobson Ranch Golf Course, after FBI surveillance operations, I got FBI's Black male thug harassment ops on Christmas day. My FBI Christmas pictures and video are posted below.

 I remember talking to my brother about FBI on the Dobson Ranch Golf Course Christmas night, my niece and nephews overheard our conversation and asked my brother about it. My brother said, there are too many Black men golfing on the Golf Course, it is not the norm, he did not go into too much detail about FBI's operations with his children, except saying, your Aunt is taking pictures of them. My brother and I discussed how FBI's operations did not make sense, I have tweeted this many times. However, FBI does not care that their operations do not make sense, are a complete departure from the norms of Mesa, Arizona, FBI's goal is conducting a harassment operations. FBI will blow covers and damage National Security to accomplish its primary goal, conducting a Lynnae harassment operation.

 FBI Christmas Day 2012 Black &White Male Thug Operations

FBI Black &White Male Thug Christmas I


FBI Black &White Male Thug Christmas II


FBI Black &White Male Thug Christmas III


FBI Black &White Male Thug Christmas IV


FBI Black &White Male Thug Christmas V


FBI Black &White Male Thug Christmas VI


FBI Black &White Male Thug Christmas VII


FBI Black & White Male Thug Christmas VIIII


FBI Black & White Male Thug Christmas X


FBI Black & White Male Thug Christmas XI


No comments:

Post a Comment