Wednesday, March 20, 2013

FBI Black and White Male Thug Dobson Ranch Golf Course Operations, 12/17/2012

I spotted FBI's Black and White Male Thug team as they passed the 16th hole in front of my parents house on December 16, 2012.  I was sitting on the sofa in the family room playing Splinter Cell Double Agent on my XBOX, looked up and saw FBI's Black and White male thug team leaving the 16th hole.  I got my camera and ran to the fence and filmed FBI's thug team from long distance as they walked away.  These pictures and videos were taken with my Canon Powershot SD1100 with 3x zoom, I later upgraded to a Canon Powershot SX260 HS with 20x zoom and am able to capture long distance shots of FBI thugs.

After shooting long distance video of FBI's Black and White male thugs, I drove to Dobson Ranch Golf Course to take additional shots.  I waited for FBI's Black and White male thugs in the area near the driving range and putting green.  When arrived at Dobson Ranch Golf Course (a 2 minute drive around the corner) FBI had another Black male thug at the driving range, pictures of him are below.  FBI also has several Black male thugs working on the Dobson Ranch Golf Course staff, one of FBI's rangers in in the picture below.  Before FBI began its surveillance operation, there were no Black men employed at the Dobson Ranch Golf Course. If FBI had not drawn attention to its Dobson Ranch Golf Course operation by using its Black and White male thug teams, it is possible FBI's deep cover Black male thug Dobson Ranch staff employees would have gone unnoticed.  However, FBI intentionally drew attention to its Dobson Ranch Golf Course operations, a standard practice throughout FBI's harassment operations against me.  FBI's deep cover staff routinely assist in FBI's Black & White male thug operations.

FBI positions its Black male thugs in places before I arrive, this is a tactic that is supposed to make the operation more credible.  Often, FBI has a Black male thug in place before I arrive at my destination, each time I went to the Dobson Ranch Golf Course to film an FBI Black and White male thug team, FBI had a Black male thug in place at the driving range.  FBI uses this same tactic at restaurants, shopping centers, etc. FBI prepositions its operators and they are waiting when the target arrives.

I went to the Dobson Ranch Branch of the Mesa Public Library after I filmed FBI's thugs at Dobson Ranch Golf Course and there was an FBI Black male thug seated at a computer terminal.  I did not film FBI's Black male thug at the library, he was surrounded by children and my previous policy was to avoid filming children as much as possible.  I have changed my FBI child filming policy, however I do avoid filming children who I cannot confirm are associated with an FBI thug operation.  I have gone to the Dobson Ranch Branch of the Mesa Public Library countless time, I have usually been the only Black person in the library and have not encountered a Black man there, until FBI began its Black male centered thug harassment operations against me.  I will blog more about FBI's Dobson Ranch Branch and Main Mesa Public Library operations in later blog posts.

FBI Black and White Male Thug Trio Long Distance Shot from Backyard

FBI Black Male Thug at Driving Range Dobson Ranch Golf Course

FBI Black Male Thug Ranger

FBI Black Male Thug Walking to Putting Green 

FBI Black Male Thug Golfer


No comments:

Post a Comment