Monday, March 18, 2013

FBI's Welcome Back to Arizona Lynnae Wholefoods Operation/Background on FBI stalking with me with Black Male Thug Centered Interracial Couples

I returned to Mesa, Arizona after spending 2 months in Atlanta, Georgia suburbs on December 6, 2012.  I was not looking forward to returning to FBI Phoenix territory, FBI harassed me in Arizona for a month between August and September 2012.  I returned to Arizona in late August 2012 for a family member's funeral and FBI used this as an opportunity to launch its Black male thug centered harassment operations.  FBI began stalking me with Black male and White female thug couples upon my arrival in Mesa in late August.

FBI's first Black male and White female thug couple operation was at the Walmart on Alma School and Elliot Roads in Chandler, Arizona.  FBI's Black male and White female thug couple parked near me in the parking lot and followed me into the store. FBI's White female thug followed me to the hair section of Walmart and FBI's Black and White female thug couple followed me out of Walmart.  I did not purchase anything at Walmart and neither did FBI's Black male and White female thug couple, they simply went to Walmart to follow me, they did not bother to purchase anything, standard practice for those engaged in a surveillance operation.  Someone conducting surveillance makes a purchase when they go into a store because it gives them a plausible reason for being there.  However, as I have written in previous blogs, FBI's thugs routinely violate rules observed by professional surveillance operations.

I had not yet established a pattern of FBI stalking me with Black male and White female thug couples when FBI's couple followed me at Walmart.  FBI continued to launch these Black male and White female thug couples throughout my trip to Arizona in August and September.  FBI stalked me at Best buy with two Black male and White female thug couples in the same trip, one couple appearing closely after the other and walking down the center aisle in my direct path.  I was at Best buy with a family member who witnessed one of FBI's Black male and White female thug couples.  FBI stalked me at LA Fitness with their Black male and White female thug couples, on one occasion FBI replaced the White female thug w/a Latina thug at LA Fitness.

FBI engaged in the same Black male and White female thug couple stalking everywhere I went during my trip to Arizona in August and September.  Every time I went to Chandler Fashion Square, FBI stalked me with multiple Black male and White female thug couples.  On one trip to Chandler Fashion Square I dropped my mother off at Dillards and driving to Barnes and Noble FBI had a Black male and White female thug couple cross my path going into the parking  lot with arms around each other.  I walk left Barnes and Noble to go to Gamestop and FBI had a Black male and White female thug couple with kid props sitting in the playground area in front of Barnes and Noble. I went to Gamestop and FBI stalked me with a Black male and White female thug couple there, I left Gamestop and FBI sent a Black male thug w/child prop by non-Black woman across my path.  FBI significantly changed the demographics of Chandler Fashion Square to insert its Black male and White male thug couples, I would not have seen any Black men if not for FBI's Black male thugs during that trip.  In addition to FBI's Black male and White female thug couples, FBI had a Black male thug in the Barnes and Noble magazine area and a Black male thug w/Black woman prop in the Barnes and Noble Cafe.

In addition to stalking me at Chandler Fashion Square and LA Fitness with their Black male and White female thug couples, FBI stalked me at Wholefoods w/these couples as well. I often went to Wholefoods in Chandler after my midday workout at LA Fitness, FBI stalked me each time with multiple Black male thug centered interracial couples, a complete departure from the demographics of Mesa-Chandler-Tempe, Arizona.  Another prime harassment spot for FBI and its Black male centered interracial thug couple is Native New Yorker in Mesa, AZ on Dobson and Guadalupe Roads.  Each time I went to Native New Yorker FBI inserted its Black male thug centered interracial couple and FBI has staff working at Native New Yorker and all other establishments in the Mesa-Chandler-Tempe area. FBI's Native New Yorker Staff collude with FBI's Black male & White female thugs in conducting and planning the harassment operations.

This post includes video and pictures I shot of FBI's thugs at Wholefoods on December 6, 2012, the day I returned to Arizona with my parents.  I went to Wholefoods to get a quick meal after a long 2 day drive from Atlanta, FBI greeted me with its signature harassment operations.  FBI had two Black male thugs at Wholefoods, one seated in the bar area, another shopping for groceries.  FBI had their White female thug with Black kid props seated in the eating area.  FBI's harassment operation was on a weekday night, around 8pm.  I filmed FBI's White female thug's surveillance van and I filmed one of FBI's Black male thugs at Wholefoods.

Since FBI conducted a harassment op on my first day back in Mesa, Arizona, I decided to start filming my FBI Black male thug harassers on sight, I also film FBI's Black male centered interracial couples and all other FBI operations involving FBI's Black male thugs.  I began referring to FBI's Black men as Black male thugs after they established a pattern of conducting themselves in thuggish way, I refer to all FBI who conduct themselves in a thuggish manner as thugs, that is what they are.

FBI does not portray Black women in diversity ops, FBI's singular focus is on portraying its Black male thugs in diverse situations, Black male thug centered interracial couples, friends, golfing etc. In FBI's world, Black women make up about 10% of the Black population in Mesa-Chandler-Tempe area.  I have not spent a significant amount of time in Phoenix during FBI's operation during this trip.

FBI's Black Male Thug at Wholefoods, Chandler, AZ

FBI's Black Male Thug Wholefoods, Chandler, AZ Video


FBI White Female Thug Surveillance Van, Wholefoods, Chandler, AZ Video I


FBI White Female Thug Surveillance Van, Wholefoods, Chandler, AZ Video II

No comments:

Post a Comment