Wednesday, March 20, 2013

FBI Black and White Male Thug Dobson Ranch Golf Course Operations, 12/15/2012

FBI continued its Black and White male thug Dobson Ranch Golf Course operations after I spotted and tweeted about their December 14, 2012 operation.  I was often playing my XBOX or watching TV when I looked up and saw FBI's Black and White male thug operations, usually at the 16th hole.  I did not have much time to shoot pics, because I spotted FBI's operations late, as they pass my house.

On December 15, 2012, I took 2 pictures and 2 videos of FBI's Black and White male thug operations on the Dobson Ranch Golf Course.
FBI Black and White Male Thug Photo I

FBI Black and White Male Thug Photo II

FBI Black and White Male Thug Video I

FBI Black and White Male Thug Video II

No comments:

Post a Comment