Wednesday, March 20, 2013

FBI Black and White Male Thug Dobson Ranch Golf Course Operations, 12/14/2012

A family member spotted a Black man on Dobson Ranch Golf Course in late August when we were here for a family member's funeral.  Family member was shocked to see a Black man on the Dobson Ranch Golf Course.  Black men are rare on the Dobson Ranch Golf Course, so rare, I had never seen a Black man golfing on the Golf Course until FBI surveillance began.  Black man my family member spotted on Dobson Ranch Golf Course when we were here for a family member's funeral was an FBI Black male thug.

My parents home in Mesa, Arizona borders the Dobson Ranch Golf Course, we are between the 15th and 16th holes.  I lived in this house my entire life until I left for Spelman College in August 1994 when I was 18 years old.  Growing up, I do not remember ever seeing a Black man on the Dobson Ranch Golf Course, I do not remember seeing any Black men golfing here on my visits to my parents house after I left Mesa, AZ in 1994.  

December 14, 2012 I spotted two FBI Black male thugs in front of the snack bar on the Dobson Ranch Golf Course.  The Dobson Ranch Golf Course snack bar faces my house and is staffed by FBI thugs.  I was sitting in the family room talking to my niece and I looked up and saw a Black man, I asked my niece, "is he black?" and she said yes.  I got my camera and went outside to film FBI's Black male thugs, neither were dressed in golf attire.  I had not gone out in several days, so FBI brought their Black male thugs to my backyard to continue their harassment operations   

FBI responded to my tweet about their Black male thug twosome with another Black male centered same day operation.  I usually tweet about FBI's Black male thug Dobson Ranch Golf Course operations when I spot them.  FBI's response to my tweet about their Black male thug twosome, send a Black and White male thug team golfing past my house.  FBI's operations are predictable, FBI retaliates against my tweets by escalating their harassment operations, increasing the operational tempo of their blatant cover blowing operations. 

Below are the FBI videos I shot on December 14, 2012 of FBI's Black male thug Dobson Ranch Golf Course operation.  These black male thugs were the first I spotted, it is likely FBI had other Black male thug golfers I did not see golf past my house on the Dobson Ranch Golf Course. 

FBI Black Male Thugs Video I

FBI Black Male Thugs Video II

FBI Black Male Thugs Video III 


No comments:

Post a Comment